Monday, June 25, 2007

Boss? Supervisor? Band?

Wahaha! Tomorrow Supervisor coming down to office... Don't know what will happen... Don't know whether my boss want me to be at his side or what... Just now he ask me to his office... Tell me that I've the best attitude among all etc... Then he buay tahan my voice... Ask me go home early... LOL! First time sia! OMG!

Then Salim the FUll time there... Say I've become his favourite... =.=" No comments sia... Don't know what will happen tomorrow.. Hmm... Hope nothing much will happen...

Starting from this friday... My school alumni band prac starts... 630pm... Zzz... I sure late de...6pm dismiss from work.. How to fly from chinatown to Hougang in 30 mins?! ROar...

Woohoo... Tues, Thurs, Sat band... Now Fri also band... wahaha! OMG! Lucky WEd I didn't go for band... If not my dad will stop me from going for band liao... OMG! Canot imagine my life without band sia... Will it be like the past 5 months? Chatting with many they all online... When I'm studying and everything... But cannot go... Haiz... Don't want to recall of the past! Wahaha...

Finally got OP 2007 de repertoire liao... Darling ask me be sistic never give me repertoire...

First half:
Symphony No 3 By Peter Tschaikowsky
Finale
wind field 2 by bernard lee which is a world premeire piece
Tuba Concerto

INterval

Percussion Ensemble
Fifth Symphony by Alfed Reed
Les Miserables

Wahaha... So last minute... Hope I'm able to sell some tickets... 1000 tickets is mad lah... Sure cannot sell so much de lah... Alamak.. Zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment