Woot~ Yesterday was fun.... Only not fun part is my throat.. Zzzz... Okay let's not talk about it... Lalalaa~
Yesterday orchestra was quite fun... Cause Desmond is back... And with all his craps... XD First piece was Swan Lake... Zzz... WTH! Transpose time... LOL! Lalalaaa~ Then Laoshi ask us to play one by one... Then all was like oh shit! Wahahaha! Then my turn he said "Xinyi, ni lai..." Then Sarah and Eliza was like.. "Xinyi~" Then everyone laughed... LOL! Funny lah... Zzzz... Then after me was Jiexin... LOL! Jiexin made a great impression on Laoshi liao... She's so dead liao... Woohoo~ Got high chance of promoting to 1st clarinet... Jiexin you're so dead... LOL! Scare you only lah...
After Swan Lake was Phantom I think... Wahaha... Nothing much here... So ya... Forever, Sardars, I could have dance all night also nothing... Then it concludes the day for orchestra... Then we went for lunch with Laoshi... Then Jiexin, Leon, Desmond, Darling and I was walking with Laoshi... Then all of us sat his car to mac... LOL! Before that Jiexin told everyone about "her experience of sitting Laoshi's car"... After hearing that, everyone was so afraid to be the last one to get onto Laoshi's car!!!! LOL! Damn funny lah! Leon even RAN to the other side of the car just to NOT BE THE LAST ONE!
When we're at mac... As usual... Chit-chat.. LOL! Then started to talk about HONG GHEE!!! -_-" Then all complained including SARAH!!!! LOL! Then Leon started to talk about his previous "Ego bursting"... LOL! How he burst HONG GHEE'S EGO! Wahahaha! After that went to darling house... Darling house very big lah.. =x She on-ed 3 fans... -_-" Wahahaha! Still complain hot... Wahahaha! Then we watched Chronicles of Narnia... LOL! Then in the show got this line "Daughter of Eve"... Then... Wahahaha! I think everyone knows what happen lah hor... LOL!
After that we go buy flowers for the performers... LOL! Moulmein concert ma... XD And that stupid shop aunty spent like 30 mins wrapping lah... And she anyhow wrap it lah... WTH! But never mind lah... Waahaha! Then Darling pei Esther go north point buy... LOL! Then we went to Bishan and met up with the rest.. XD Then all go together... XD Wahahaha! Haiz... My sister and her friends all show up late lah... The first song finished lor! Vesuvius leh! Wahahaha! But never mind... XD Overall the concert was nice... Only was sian-ed when we heard the Encore piece... Cause... It's... JUPITER!!! All played till sian liao la!! Wahahaha! =x
Then went to J8 for supper... All split up cause no space to hold so many people lah... Then Esther shouted at me yesterday ask me not to speak cause of my hoarse voice... LOL! Well.. I'm not offended... But don't know why she think so... So... Erm... She sms-ed me at 230am!!! And I was ASLEEP! LOL! =x Leon was frustrated when we are at BIshan interchange lah... I was thinking why he suddenly so emo... After I asked him then I know what happen... But after we joke about Desmond and Jiexin's scandal, he's back to his normal self liao... XD Yeah! Wahaha! Wahaha!
Then after dinner... We went home... XD Then I was sitting at a corner listening to songs lah... Then they come disturb me... WTH! Say Daisy and I got scandal... WTH! Then I don't care them and continue listening to my songs... XD Then after that they disturb me again... Zzz.. Can't they just leave me alone? ZZz... Haiz... Sick then everybody bully me... Zzz... My darling the best! XD Wahahaha! Hmm... I think I will stop here ba... LOL! WAhahaha! Later want to practice my clar... XD Later need to meet up with Hasniza... XD To photocopy scores... XD Wahahaha! Okay... I go watch tv liao... Later see got anything to post anot ba... XD LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment