Wah liu eh... Today de performance sucks lah... =/ So squeezy... Still never mind... It's so damn hot lah... Then... THe stupid mic is on top... directly in front and on top of me.. =.=" WTH... Then... Before that met up with Esther at YCK mrt station... LOL! So zhun... Both reach together...
Then reach Audi... NOt much people... Then played First Suite In Eb... 3rd Movement... Wow! 2nd so damn high... LOL! Whatever... Then laoshi say Concerto D'Amore... No score... Zzzz... Meifen bring down the score from Bandroom... "Original"... No 1st,2nd and 3rd... Zzz... So we wanted to run back to bandroom... Then end up daisy and I went home to take... =/
Took cab.. Told uncle to go my house then daisy... Then after that... We say still got bryan house there and toa payoh stadium... =/ Uncle abit angry... Cause we didn't told him we going so many place... When reach daisy house he told me to ask the cab uncle whether they can go how many places before boarding... If not they can just chase us out of the cab... Then I was like... erm... okay..
Then I keep saying sorry to the uncle... Feel so bad lah... Didn't know about it sia... =/ Then reached Toa Payoh stadium... SO zhun again... The rest of the band just reach too! The cab fare $17 lah... LOL! FIrst time took a cab to so many places at one go and so EX! Zzz... Whatever...
After that... perform... Was shitty... Don't wish to say much.. LOL! Stage so damn small... LOL! Lucky today no year 1 come... IF not no space squeeze liao! XD wahaha! Then... Daisy de tap open lah... As usual... And... He sweat till his sweat went into his eyes.. LOL! Then he wipe till his specs spoil! LOL! SO funny!
Then... Sarah face was so red! LOL! Then we still can change song that time... Ghee say look at man... Then everyone look... Man was like huh? LOL! =/
After performance, went back to school... We put clarinet liao then zhao.. LOL! =/ Took one photo of the 4 of us... LOL! =/ On bus too! LOL! Must get from Sarah... LOL! After that, Daisy, Man and I went to my godma house... I'm suppose to help fix my godma de laptop so she can use... LOL! =/
After that went to AMKHUB to watch Harry potter with daisy, man... LOL! Then... At Cathay really saw OYL! So funny lah!! He go open the popcorn thing... Then smoke came out! LOL! And everyone was choked... LOL! But he didn't see us.. LOL! Yeah... =D And he wore PINK! LOL!
After the movie, all want go loo... So we all go... LOL! Then... Well... Daisy went in first.. LOL! WE queuing... He came out... We still in queue... So... WE went down... LOL! Then... Daisy haven't wash hand... Cause on top de no water.. LOL! Then... THis floor... Also go queue... Zzz... WTH... Okay... Daisy side no water too... Zzzz... WTH! Went down again...
THis time he washed his hand and use the toilet too! LOL! But man and I never! CAuse CAN SEE SHIT AND EVERYTHING IN THE TOILET BOWL! Zzz... AMKHUB NEVER PAY WATER BILL LAH! Zzz... So I don't want to go toilet liao... LOL! Then sent man to mrt... Then daisy and I took 159... Hmm... Didn't say alot of things... LOL! =/
Or did we? LOL! Oh yes! We did! We talked about what to blog about! LOL! =X Anyway, today I was woke up by a dream sia... I dreamt about darling, Anna and Angeline... LOL! =/ The dream was that... I saw darling sleeping.. THen I tired also want to sleep... So... Go and sleep beside her... LOL! Then Anna and Angeline also... LOL! So... The sleeping position is Darling, Me, Anna and Angeline... LOL! THen the next scenario is... I open my eyes... And all 3 of them was staring at me! So scary lah... LOL! =/
Wahahaa! Then Angeline say next time camp... She say I will not see her staring at me... But... is... HOLDING A KNIFE!!! WTH!!! SCARY LAH! Next time I don't want to stay back for camp liao... LOL! =/ OKay lah... I think I stop liao... WAHAHAH! ONE DAY SPAM SO MANY POST! Wahahaa! Lalalala~
No comments:
Post a Comment