Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Piss!

Wa RaO! Early in the morning kena pissed off by my dad liao... Zzz... I was about to get out of my house liao...

When my dad came out and ask "Didn't eat breakfast then want to go school already?!" Then I was "I eat already!" Then he don't believe me... Then I continue finding stuff... Then he follow me here and there keep saying I didn't... Then I answer "Just now got 2 left lor... Then I ate 1!!!" He say "Where got? You trying to lie to me right? You now getting better in lying already right?" In my heart, I was like KNS lah! You don't believe me then you ask me all these bullshit for what? I'm late already lah! KNS!

But still, I answer him... "NO! I didn't lie to you! Just now really left 2!" Then he goes... "Yesterday night I ate the cake I know how many left.." Then before I want to go out I said "JUST NOW LEFT 2!! AND I TOOK 1!!!" Then he say "Next time talk properly..." Zzz... WTF lah! He didn't hear properly then blame on me! WTH! KNS!

Early in the morning come bombard me! ****!! **** ***!!! =X Sorry about the stars... =/ Very fed up lah... Haiz... Wa rao... These few days keep kena pissed up... Hope later I won't get pissed up and vent my anger on Cookie... XD

Yesterday passed San jie Harry potter... Waited for her for an hour... =.=" She watch finish one video then come meet me at Hougang Mall... Never mind lor... Then I go walk walk... XD Then bought 2 comic... XD Vampire Knight book 5 at last OUT LIAO!! Boo! And My Girlfriend is a Vampire book 8 also out liao! XD Wee... Then after that went to popular... Then bought pens and dvd-rom to burn photoshop setup out... LOL! XD

after that went to the library... Borrowed one book called "Wolf" in chinese lah... LOL! Bah! XD Then I hungry liao... Went to the dessert shop to eat... XD Ate Chee Cheong Fan and Sesame Paste... XD Wee... My Favourites! XD Ji ba boom! Then San jie came!!! At last... XD Then went home... San jie as usual... Read HP till she fall asleep... LOL!

Wa rao... Yesterday Daisy and many went mad... LOL! Keep giving youtube link for us to listen... BAH! When I was watching Naruto!!! Zzz... Wahahaha! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment