Today super slack lah... Cause boss not in office... Then my friend still say i'm moody... That he don't want to talk to me... =.=" WTH lah... Haiyo... Whatever... Hmm...
In the morning I was so tired that I slept on the train and almost miss my stop... =.=" Whatever... Played o2jam non-stop from 730pm to 12+am again... Then when I was waiting for Cookie to download the music from the music shop... I fell asleep! OMG! Still never mind... Even when we're playing I also fell asleep lah! OMG! SHIT SIA! Then after 2 songs I tell Cookie I go sleep liao... LOL!
Then today wake up super tired... And with headache... Zzz... WTH! Then reached office... Nothing much to do... Only do the summary for the stupid hong kong solution... Then... Nothing to do liao! Cause the stupid hong kong engineer doing patching.. Then I can't do anything much liao... Then become nothing to do... WTH!
Sian lah! Then later my boss 3:30pm got another meeting lah... STUPID LAH! Sian... ROAR! Bah! Idiot... Anyway, just now I went for my lunch... Then hor... It was drizzling only lah... When we left the office... THEN!... When we want to go back office... -.-" SUPER HEAVY RAIN! Then.. We walked in the rain... Yeah! Then reach office super duper cold... WTH!
Then I told my friend "we go wash our whole head in the toilet lah... then go back office on the fan... then we tomorrow confirm no need to go work liao... confirm sick de... XD" But we never do that lah... LOL! =/ Lucky I bought my jacket to work sia... If not I've become ice liao... XD
Boring... Should I go play game? Or watch video? LOL! =/ I'm evil.. Woohoo~ But this is what we do when our boss is not in... LOL! XD I'm suppose to be still moody de lah... But... DARLING make my day today! XD 爱死你了 Darling! LOL! Cookie will confirm ask what's the meaning of the words... LOL! right cookie? LOL!
Oh ya... And hor... Darling very cute lah... Ask her about her chinese name de char... She don't know... =.=" She say "chiew tian de chiew... li i don't know which li..." Then I was like =.=" Then... She say "chao zhi tou de..." I find all the chao zhi tou de give her... Then... End up she tell me... Is Li Zhi de LI! =.=" 秋荔 is darling de chinese name... Yeah... Wahahah... I think I will get killed... LOL! =/ Bleah.. =P I think I end here... XD
Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!
ReplyDelete