Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back

YO! I'm back! wahahaha! Sorry about the lack of updates ar... LOL! Been chionging anime sia... =/ Lalalaaa~ I had finish chionging Naruto liao... XD Finished 3-4 other animes too already.. Lalalaa~

Anyway, as most of you know friday was my last day of my ATTACHMENT!!! WAHAHA! Lalalaa~ Got my last pay and testimonial from my boss.. Got free treat from him too... XD Lalalaa~ Pizza... Order so many stuff... =/

Then did a short presentation of what we did for him lah... Lalalaa~ I think was a disaster... LOL! Don't care... Then after work meet up with Reuben, my "twin", Wee Peng and Roger Lee at Point... Wahaha! Had a short chat session with them... Talk about how is my twin bf lah... How's her OIPP over at Chengdu etc.. Cause she just came back on friday... XD

Saturday I'm suppose to go down for alumni lah hor... Then... In the end... I ps Meiting... =( I need to pei my grandma go out lah... =/ I feel so sorry... =(

Anyway, I'll stop here for the time being... LOL! Time to watch "Lovely Complex"... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment