Hmm.. Today the practice is kind of killer? Hmm… Can say so lah hor… Wahaha! Japanese Graffiti XII… I don’t know how to spell the Graffiti lah hor.. LOL! Lalalaa~ Anyway… Just now I was the first to reach Toa Payoh Interchange… So have to wait for Man and Cookie… While waiting… I go transfer money to Shirley… Then withdraw money… Then I went to Popular to get a file, a pen and be member? LOL! Lalalaa~
Then Man reached… Then I go meet up with her lor… After that we waited for Cookie… Very long lah hor… He’s the first one to leave his house? LOL! Lalalaa~ Compare to Man lah.. Not me… XD
He’s late… So when he reach we decided to stand at the 238 berth there wait for him… BUT! He went to the other exit… Then Man and I was like… =.=” No comment lah hor… Can only say ******** lah hor… =/ Wahaha!
Then thought we need to take 14 stops but in the end we only took like 4 stops? LOL! So funny… Then never mind.. We reach Toa Payoh South CC already… We thought will late but end up like early? LOL! No lah… We’ll on the dot… XD Reach there at 1pm…
But… We cannot play cause got Dialogue session on the National Day Rally… Fine… Then we go downstairs drink and eat cup noodle… XD Then you know what? After the horn guy told us about the dialogue session and we’ll start at 2pm… The Saxophone guy came and told us the same thing… =.=” Then… Zheng qiang came and say the same thing too!!!! WTH!!!!
Then we were like… If Elieen come then want to talk about the same thing, then we will say what the 3 guys said to us to her… WAHAHA! But when she came it’s over… =.=” So.. Cannot use the idea… XD
Then prac start… Tuning… Boring… Then… Jap Gra XII… After that is… Navel Poems… Followed by The women in white and Mont-Blanc… These 3 songs are premium songs… According to Elieen lah… But… I got the recording… LOL! German military band play de… XD So… Hehehe..
Then after that cause Kai Boon.. I think his name spell like that? I don’t know.. Wahaha! He want to play Symphonic Overture… Then no choice… We tried… LOL! So messy lah… Cause conductor in Beijing ma… So.. Haha… The conductor of the day was Zheng Qiang… XD Lalalaa~ Then nothing much lor…
Took 159 home… Wah rao.. I was asleep on the bus lah… When one stupid irritating INDIAN behind me talked on the phone so damn loud lah… And he talked very long lah… I can’t get back to sleep lor… So I MAXED my mp3 de volume… Wahaha! Then get back to sleep.. XD Lalalaa~
Reached home watched abit of Love Love… Then eat prawn noodle that my neighbor cooked… Then went down to the carpark to help wash my dad’s car… LOL! Spent 30 mins washing the car… XD Lalalalaa~
I think I better stop here ba… Very long sia… XD
No comments:
Post a Comment