I think I'm becoming a Anime Maniac soon sia... Been watching lots of anime already... Wahaha!
Watched Tsuyokiss... La Corda d'Oro which is about some normal girl playing violin in a concours in a music school... Ginban Kaleidoscope is about ice skating competition... Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru... and also manage to watch 3 series of Magical Lyrical Nanoha... LOL!
Not to mention the Good witch of the west... which daisy introduce... LOL! It was so nice.. XD Lalalaa~ The baby unicorn is so cute lah... XD Rouxbou... =D Should I go watch Nodame Cantabile Live action? Hmm...
Wahaha... Cause I still got Honey Clover to finish... IF want to watch.. Hmm... Ji ba boom... Don't know sia... Whatever it is... Tomorrow is the camp already... Heard that there's game... =.=" Like not nice to play de... But I will stay... If not nobody pei many lah.. Many see I so good... Wahahaha... Oops... XD
Hmm... I think I go continue watching my anime ba... XD Lalalaa~
No comments:
Post a Comment