Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Short Trip out

Yesterday went to Accent Music with Daisy and Orchid… LOL! Actually don’t want to go out lor.. Cause my house here raining heavily…

But in the end also went… Cause I promised Daisy ma… LOL! Went out of my house then became drenched chicken… LOL! As I said it’s raining heavily.. LOL!

Then I was like.. Haiz.. Sian… Then I was okay… Hope the comic won’t get wet… LOL! Then after that went all the way to Bukit Batok to meet Daisy and Leon lor… XD I fell asleep on the train… XD LOL! Till when I’m at Yew Tee.. Cause Daisy sms to ask where I am…

Then we went over to Accent Music… After reaching, Daisy buy his ligature… After that…. We… Went to Lot 1… Took bus 985… Very long lah the journey… Then the bus stop name display spoil lah.. Keep saying opp Bukit Timah Plaza… Till Chua Chu Kang then it change to another name.. LOL!

Went to Lot 1 eat… Then after that walk one round around the shopping mall… LOL! Then when we want to go off… The fire alarm went off… WTH! Then we were like what’s happening? LOL! But we still don’t know lah hor.. But we just leave can liao… XD

Hehe… Bought one puzzle home.. XD Hehe… 1000 pieces… XD Lalalaa~ So sian lah… Wahahaa! So now I’ve got things to do.. XD Puzzle… Read comics… Watch anime… XD

Been watching Zero no Tsukaima since yesterday? LOL! It’s very nice sia… XD So nice… The storyline very good leh… XD Hehehee… Then play maple with Man… XD Awhile only because… She want to watch tv…

Then today woke up by Meiting’s call… LOL! She want to borrow my ds… For something… Urgent and important? LOL! Anyway, later I need to be in school at 430pm… Wee… This show super nice… Hehe…

Sorry… I’m mad already… Anyway, I think I will stop here ler… XD Hehehe… Go back to my show… Later go back to my comic… XD

No comments:

Post a Comment