Friday, September 28, 2007

what a day!

Went to Wang Lee Hong or Wang Lee Hom? Whatever lah... Went to his concert... Queued for 2 hours... Went inside for ½ hour then finish liao... WTH! Waste of time...

Before went in saw Eunice and her boyfriend... Then Peijun, Fong Yee [My Evil Twin] and her boyfriend... Then... Saw Richard inside Auditorium... Then Oh Yong Liang... Then Hong Ghee and Hui Min... Then... San jie and gang... If you want know who... Jiajia, Jojo, Yihui, Marcus and Allan... Still got my san jie lah...

Then... Before the thing start heard Sarah voice before seeing her... LOL! =X After everything, saw Jolin... Popped out from don't know where... LOL! Anyway, Wang Lee Hom just sang 2 song only lah hor... LOL!

After that went dinner with Angeline... LOL! Went crazy during dinner... Wahaha! We went to Thai Express at Raffles City... We went over there to visit my darling... Wahaha! Went into the shop lah hor... Then see here and there... Then we 2 went crazy about the stuff... SO DAMN EX!!!! Darling went past us and went into the store lah! Zzzz...

After that she smsed me asked me where are we... LOL! Then I told her we saw her went into the store and never CAME out! Wahaha! Then after that she told me she go toilet... LOL! Cause her breaktime ma... So... We turned back to find her... Then... Caught her just before she went into the shop! Wahaha! I was like shouting Eliza? LOL! Oops... =X Chat about Wang Lee Hom de concert lah... Cause darling knows that I went for it just now... XD Lalalaa~

Well... Back to my dinner... I had prawn omelete with rice... Pardon my english... Angeline had pineapple rice... =.=" She said "the rice very united" Then I was like... =.=" They're all rice united... Rice dance instead of Banana dance... ROFL! Then also Tom Yam Soup with Fish... She eat the grass mushroom while I eat the fish... =.=" Also got Stuffed Tau Pok and Ice Chocolate... Wah rao... We ate till damn full that we had difficulty walking lah... Zzz...

Then went to the loo... LOL! The flush was so sensor de lor... Then I was abit mountain tortoise lah... LOL! Then went to MPH Bookstore... Brought a pen and notebook... Wahaha! Then we went to a cd store... See here and there... Wahaha! Brought nothing! Wahaha! Lalalaa~ Then went home ler... Wahaha!

Such a crazy day... Wahaha! I think I stop here lah hor... Wahaha! Quite long liao... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment