Monday, October 15, 2007

Cousin wedding

Wahaha! Yesterday whole day busy with my cousin wedding lah... She dated with her husband since she's 19 lah... =.=" 10 years liao sia... OMG! POWER PACK!

They early in the morning already come fetch the bride liao... 6am in the morning sia! Her husband is a policemen sia... So... Early in the morning horn no one can complain?! LOL! Oops... WAHAHA!

Then must reach later cause my cousin and my brother their horoscope/zodiac either one lah hor... crash with each other... So... Must reach later... I busy reading comic lah hor... So... Didn't care much... =X Then got the tea ceremony... Then got HONG BAO take! Wahaha! $_$

Lalalalaa~ Then... Hmm... Keep playing "IQ" games... Play till like siao... But I lazy to think lah hor... So... I enjoy myself with the comics and the massaging chair... LOL! Use that to relax myself... Sit till I want to sleep liao lah... So shiok...

Then went over to church for the wedding ceremony... Waited for about 45mins? Don't know lah... Then... Never bring comics in lah hor... Damn bored... After that keep singing songs... Then bride and groom came... Talked about the vow... So long... Unlike TV like that... LOL! =X Then more songs and more vows... LOL! Till 4pm? LOL! BORING! Everyone was falling asleep at the EXHORTATION part! Damn funny! wahaha!

Then went home... Reached home bath and changed and WENT OUT AGAIN! OMG! No rest lah... =.=" Wore high heels... =.=" Wth! Then my mum and my sister help me do hair... Wahaha! Do like 30 mins then okay lah... Zzzz... Then... When reach Fu Man Lo Resturant... Pardon my poor english lah hor... My sis and I can't go sit down first... Cause we got another seperate tables from my parents.. =.="

Then my sister keep complaining lah... Faint... Haiz... Then We're like the spotting family de personnel like that lah... Which family come then tell my cousin... LOL! Then he bring them to sit lah... Weird lor... Go there still need to "work"... LOL! Then dinner nothing much lah hor... LOL! XD Then drank orange and red wine... My 2nd uncle was drunk after few sips lah.. =.=" AND he mixed HIS RED WINE WITH THE ORANGE!!!! WTH!

My 1st uncle was so happy about the wedding and I think he also can't bear his daughter leaving ba... Cause my Cousin very filial.... Anyhow spell lah hor... =X Oops... Lalalaa~

Late for lesson today sia... Cause I slept at 2plus am... Reading comics... Oops... =X Lalalaa~ Boring now... LOL! Waiting for time to come to go for lesson... Today Koufu open already... Our school abit weird liao... All the canteens... EXCEPT south canteen... All don't look like school canteen... Haha!

Sian lah.. Break too long.. NOthing to do... Wahaha! Oops... Lalalaa~ Yvonne sighing beside me... LOL! Cause break to long she nothing to do... Sian!!!! ARGH! REALLY NOTHING TO DO LAH!!! I think my post too long liao lor.. Oops... Sorry peeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment