Don't know why emo leh... Alamak... Then was chatting with Hasniza and Sanjie online... Then suddenly Reuben came chatting with me while appearing offline! =.=" Faint...
Then was chatting why I feel emo... Which I totally have no clue about... It is about band? School? Really no idea... Sick of people 'matchmaking' me? Haha... I have a common factor with Reuben for this...
But... Nonetheless... I'm the one who started this matchmaking thingy? I think so... So... Whatever it is... I shall not be evil anymore... Shall I? Haha! Shall upload so photos... We took yesterday....
Then was chatting why I feel emo... Which I totally have no clue about... It is about band? School? Really no idea... Sick of people 'matchmaking' me? Haha... I have a common factor with Reuben for this...
But... Nonetheless... I'm the one who started this matchmaking thingy? I think so... So... Whatever it is... I shall not be evil anymore... Shall I? Haha! Shall upload so photos... We took yesterday....
Photo for sectional... Don't know what the hell Many trying to do... =.="
They say 'OLD' People must sit down... =.=" And here they tried to matchmake me again... =.="
Claris saw us taking photo and came in with that 'kiss'... =.=" And I did that face before her 'kiss' came in... LOL! =p Not I'm scare of her 'kiss'...
Trying to imitate back the old photo.... Many too far away liao... Then...
THis! Haha! Use Handphone and Digital Camera is so different... Wahaha!Okay... Then took this photo... Fahmi suppose to be inside de lah hor... Then... Claris came in again... LOL! But... She's in and Fahmi's out! WAHAHA! WTH!
Woohoo~ I'm mad~ Funny incident happened yesterday... Shall not say... =D
No comments:
Post a Comment