Lalalaa~ Hehe... :D I brought one~ =D Lalalalaa~ So boring~ Boring till I go play Rubik Cube... =D Went to United Square with Angeline to buy Rubik Cube..
She hor... Siao de lor... We went to Toy'R'us... Then talked crap... Then Angeline and I keep playing with the toys.. LOL! Then the Holloween season coming... Then... Went to the Holloween costume section...
We keep thinking about what will happen if Daisy and Many wear them lah... LOL! Damn FUNNY! Then we went to popular see comics and cds.... After that.. Went to Challenger... THEN! ALVIN SCARED ANGELINE AND I! WTH! AND! He........!!!
He...
He...
is...
is...
with...
with...
A GIRL! LOL! Oops... Pei wo men fa xian ler~ Orh hor~ Lalalaa~
Then we tried to see that girl face lah.. But can't see... Damn it... Argh! Then we planned to blackmail him tomorrow... LOL! But no photo... Argh! Plan ruin...
Then we walked round United Square lah... Then in the end we sat down at one corner lah hor... Then... After awhile we went to a comic shop... Then we were at one corner... Suddenly... Angeline dance... =.="
I've nothing to say sia... Then I say I'm gonna post about it... Then just now on the bus I slept on the way till my bus stop lah... Zzz... So tired... Chiong so much anime just now in school... Aiya... I lazy to type liao lah... Roar... Angeline keep 'blowing' me to post... LOL! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment