Wednesday, October 24, 2007

STRESS!

Yesterday during band things happen.... Woohoo~ And I'm was on the verge of crying.... It's true that we came late... That's our fault I agree... However... One WEEK 4 PRACTICE! It's very tiring already liao lor... DO YOU THINK THAT we're ROBOT?! WTF!

Those who never really put in effort you all should know who you are lor... Who didn't come sectional... All whatsoever... I don't wish to care already... You all don't want tutor to come is your own business... You all don't want to practice... Don't want Desmond Chao or whatever his surname was... It's your loss...

Not everyone is as free as 'you' lor... You think that it's easy for us to cope with our studies and band? When one week we have 4 PRACTICE?! WTF! I've got so much work that I had to submit this week and I made an effort to go for band all these while and all I get back in return is all these CRAP?! WTF you think I'm doing and making an effort for?!

It's true that it's laoshi last concert... But THAT DOESN'T MEANT THAT YOU ALL CAN JUST USE this to CONTROL US! 'You' asked what do we think of coming for band... For upcoming Sinfornia... Excited? Anxious? Nervous? Lazy? WELL! I tell you... IT'S NONE OF IT! Cause! I'm just so damn tired of keep hanging between my studies and my FAVOURITE CCA lah....

Sian! I very Fan about this that I was at the verge of quitting yesterday lah... If it's not for my friends... I would have already quit! ROAR! Shall stop here and not talk about it anymore.... Luckily, I have Claris they all if not I think I'm injured liao... Haha... Time to go for optional elective liao~

No comments:

Post a Comment