Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tired and sian

Friday sectional not much thing to say lah... Had a combine with Flutes and Oboe... LOL! Miki took us... WAHAHA! Then Sarah keep playing wrong notes... =.=" No choice.. Wahaha!

Before sectional went to Orchard with my classmates... Wahaha! Do rubbish... Oops... Lalalala~

Today practice so sian de... Haiz... Keep playing and playing... Before that had lesson lah... Then went to bandroom straight... Haiz... Very boring...

Then during Saigon Has and I went out to the loo... Then... I lazy to go back and play... So... We sat outside... Wait for them to finish... So after they end I went back... Who knows... Laoshi say.. Lai bar 52! Wth! Faint... Haiz...

Sian sia.. Just now on bus... Has and the timothy keep talking about daisy and I... =.=" Faint... Nothing much to say sia... Haiz... Now I'm watching Goong S... Wahaha! So damn funny... Haiz... GOT SO MANY HOMEWORK TO DO! Roar! Wahaha! NOthing much to type liao lah... Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment