Monday, November 12, 2007

Just now in the afternoon met up with DARLING! =D So happy to see her... Hehe... She was so happy lah... Almost like going to jump up and down sia when she saw me.. =/ LOL! =D But didn't talk much to darling cause I need to rush back for my lecture.. =( Sobsob

My class today were so boring... =/ Never really pay much attention... =/ Cause no mood... Then last lecture I attended it alone.. Sobsob... So sian... Can't really catch what Mr Wayne Kan is saying... =(

Then during our 2 hour break we went to AMKHub de Funz Centre... Yee Kai drove us over... =D Not that squeezy today lah hor... Hmm... Then... Feli brought her psp screen protector... A strap.... And a 'pouch'... Total... $30... LOL! Ber was so tempted to buy a psp for herself lah... LOL! She's trying very very hard to control herself.. LOL! =D Poor Ber~

Ber~ Still got Ivy and I haven't got one~ Don't worry~ Wahaha! =P After lesson went to Auditorium for practice... Went there dinner left 1 packet... Like WTH... Then told Meifen... Then she let us go outside eat... Yipee... But... I eat liao then tomorrow I'm going to eat air liao... Faint... Haiz... =( No money~ ROAR! How to save money when my pocket money is only just nice for my meals in school... Haiz...

Never mind... I shall find a way... LOL! Band was nothing much... Today not much fun... Cause all sit too far... =/ Only when going home that time then all of us suddenly become too high... LOL! =/ ANGELINE's FAULT! =/ Lalalaa~ Don't care... Who ask you do that face to me... LOL! =P You're the cause of everything...

Okay lah... I go off liao... Promised Timon to play o2 after this... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment