Hmm... Today the new conductor, Mr Leonard Tan came... His conducting skill... I think I need time to get use to it... He introduced 4Ps... =/ Punctunality... Pencil... Practice... I forgot the 1st! OOPS! =/ OH YA! I FORGOT! HE LOOK LIKE MY IAP BOSS LAH! ROAR! MAYBE THEY ARE BROTHERS! MUAHAHA!
He conducted Sinfonia songs... Cause coming concert is all Sinfonia songs except Legends of the falls, Ai Qing Zhi Hua, Miss Saigon... =/ At Botanic Garden? Shaw Tower or whatever? LOL! Don't know... Cannot remember liao... =/ For now his conducting was so damn funny... =/ Cannot stop laughing sia... But cannot laugh while playing also... So much difference in playing lor... =/ Play till my taifirm? Don't know how to spell.. LOL! Lalalalaa~
Nothing much liao.. Then on the way home as usual.. Very high.. =/ But Jiexin today quite moody.. But I know why liao =D Wee.. Just finished one module de homework.. Need to start working on ICT Project Management de project... Don't know how to do... ICT Development and Deployment... PHP... Can only create login and databases... =.=" ICT Infrastructure Management... Network & Diagram.. Don't know how to start lah! Zzzz... Network & Server Security... Report... Can only do in lab.. =.=" IT3860.. Mini Project this friday then know... Zzz... More group work... GREAT! Zzz...
Haiz... Lucky tomorrow no lesson... Can do my OE Maths homework... Then this coming Saturday doing need to do NUS paper... Zzz... Sian! I'm not good sia... Omg! Stress! ROAR! Then 9 Dec got performance... I can foreseen Feli scolding me and saying BAND SUCKS! Wahaha! =/ Sian! I WANT COMMON TEST TIMETABLE NOW! =/ Don't know what module coming up for Common Test for the next 3 weeks sia... OMG! Hope there isn't much paper... =/ Okay lah.. I think too much for today already... Muahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment