Friday, November 23, 2007

=S

Sian... Sorry that I've not been blogging for so long... =/ Kena say by Angeline yesterday... =/ Oops... Been busy with my projects, studies and also busy playing GAME! Muahaha! Oopsy... =/

Sian... Band will resume next week starting on Monday... We MUST go cause to show GOOD impression to the NEW conductor... =.=" Nothing to say... Well.. I will only go on monday... Which I don't really need to chiong yet...

Lalalaa~ Blogging during comm skill lesson~ Wahaha! Then Feli recruited me into her 'Yakuza' Gang... People "MAFIA" sia... Don't play play ar... Later she use BAZUKA attack you all if you all bully her 'underman'... LOL! =/

Next week must submit Cover Letter and Resume to Mr Puru... Wahaha! =/ Need to come do IT3861 project... IT3860 project... IT3864 project... ESim I don't know got mini project anot... Can't recall... IT3847 project... Kao... OE Maths got NUS paper next saturday... Zzzz... Week 12 OE Maths test 2... Every alternate weeks got presentation... Haiz.. Sian...

Roar! Most of the projects due on Week 12... =/ SIAN! ROAR! Hmm... I think I stop here liao... My stupid laptop... =/ IE keep hanging... =/ Don't know why... LOL! Mr Puru very funny! LOL! So funny! =D ROFL! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment