Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test
Muahaha.. Did this test few days ago... LOL! My IQ so low.. =/ Whatever.. Then just now Mrs Lim my OE Maths teacher said this... "People who played computer games 2/3 hours before they sleep, their IQ are actually dropping... " Don't know how true is it lah... LOL! =/
Today did more integration sums... Do till I blur blur... LOL! Today I'm super distracted... Sia lah... Getting lots of gastric recently... Is it due to stress? Hmm... No idea... Haiz... I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO MY PRESENTATION! ARGH! =/
So tired lah.. Haiz... What can we do? Haiz... Tomorrow will be another full run-through... Hope we will be okay... Won't go home too late... Haiz... Damn tired... Shit man... This week I'm so damn attitude! SORRY PEEPS if I've given you all Attitude.. Sorry... Didn't meant to... Haiz... =/
Think I go sleep awhile then later come back to do my presentation... Haiz... TIRED!
No comments:
Post a Comment