Friday, December 7, 2007

Hmm... Today busy day... Presentation... Then get tickets from ghee... Then rush for break... Then... Go for comm skill... After that went for lab test... Then pass Daisy ticket... Go library study till 5... Then meet up with Angeline for dinner... Then go for concert... To me it's okay only lah... Maybe cause I'm too tired? I don't know lah... Just too tired to think now... Very very tired... Tired of everything already...

Argh... Still don't know how to study for my common test... Now I'm just bascially anyhow study de lor... Haiz.. Don't know lah... No mood to do anything sia... Really no motivation... Feel like dropping dead now... Anyway, My phone is TERMINATED! Wee~ At last... =D But need to let every teacher know.. =.=" Sian liao... I think today my post will be this short ba... Busy busy week... Will blog after my common test on monday ba...

No comments:

Post a Comment