Monday, December 31, 2007

Yesterday woke up quite early cause Desmond coming to my house to finish his website... And also want to study for BTT... =/ He reached about 245pm... But I was watching Cutthroat Island till almost finish... So I ignored him and watched my show... LOL! =/

After that start doing his website from 3+ till 11pm lah! Zzzz... Keep staring at the screen till I very dizzy and blur... LOL! =/ He was damn suay lah... All the free webhosting server he find and register... ALL GOT PROBLEM LOGGING IN! LOL! =/ I was like use mine lah... Then he so stubborn... Say want to keep register till they are working... =/

In the end still use mine... =.=" Stupid lah... Yesterday keep getting scolding from my dad... Zzz... Damn irritating sia... Haiz... I think he nothing better to do so.. Scold my sis and I... Zzz... Shit man... Shouldn't have drank coffee yesterday night... I slept at 7am this morning and woke up at 9am... Zzz.. Then later need to go do project... Sian...

Oh ya! Yesterday I saw FIREWORKS! It's somewhere in hougang area de... Hehe... Then Desmond also saw... Haha... Then was video cam-ing with my darling... Then she saw something she shouldn't see... LOL! =/ Oops... She was so happy lah... LOL! And she's busy killing something like bee? LOL! No idea what's that... =/ Only she knows... =/ Haha!

Highest record of number of students that attend IT3847 lecture: 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment