Sunday, January 13, 2008

Last performance

Yesterday performance was my last performance as a student in NYP liao... Haiz... Will miss all my clarinetists.. =D They always bright up my days when I'm feeling down... =D

Well, just hope my last few months of stay did them well.. =D LOL! Now it's time for me to pay more attention to my studies already... And plan for my future~ LOL! For now, I no need to plan... LOL!

Gonna work for my dad already... Cause of the "deal" I did with him... He will sponsor me money for me to learn my driving.. Then I work for him... As for a car.. I think for now will just use his when I've got my license... Hehe...

Haiz... My projects are almost gonna to be done soon~ Left IT3847, IT3864, IT3862, IT3861... Hehe... Well... Almost all of them are almost done.. Except IT 3861... Which is... the stupid 60 pages of report... LOL! We're not there yet lor... Wahaha! =/

OKay... Time to finish off my IT3847 and IT3862... See ya guys around... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment