Muahaha! Watched "ONE MISSED CALL" just now... OMG! Waste of money.. Sorry YVONNE! =/
I was covering almost through out the whole show lah... But SITI still can sit like she's at home sia... -.- POWER~ Haha... Then we went to arcade... MUAHAHA!!! Played the street basketball and the army combat shooting game... LOL! I got ranked till STAFF SERGENT LOR!!! Then dropped till don't know like what at the end... -.- zzzzzzzzzz...
Tomorrow going to play again... LOL! Sia lah... We are addicted to these 2 games... =/ ARGH!!! I WANT PSP!!! =/ Went to Funzcenter just now with Yvonne to check out the pricing cause Irene her best friend want to buy... =( Sad man.. No money to buy~ $395 for bundle modified PSP SLIM LITE~ =(
Boring sia... No mood for Common Test... No mood for exam... I just feel like playing and faster get a driving license sia... =/ Argh!!! I go eat my dinner liao... Chaoz~
No comments:
Post a Comment