Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hi Everyone... I'm back... Now I'm much free to blog already... Hehe... Lalalalaa~All my tests are done except my FTT... LOL! Oops... Bleah~

Now I'm watching Rental Magica as what Daisy recommended... Hehe... ^^ It's not bad... Some parts are funny though... ^^ But sometime I don't understand what the show trying to show sia... -.- Cause the show seems somewhat of out of place...

Lalalaa~ I've got a puppy at home already~ Yeah~ She's so cute~ Lalalalaa~ So boring sia... I'm bored at home leh... I think I will go to my Godma house to stay after my FTT paper... ^^ But I don't think I will pass at first go... Haha! ^^ All the best to me~ Lalalalaa~

Just hope that I can get my license asap sia... ^^ I go watch Rental Magica Liao... I'm at episode 18 already... hehe... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment