Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hmm... So... What have I been doing these holidays? LOL! Basically... ROTTING AT HOME! Noone ask me out for some gathering etc... LOL! Guess I'm a very easy to get forgotten person...

Well... I failed my FTT already... But I'm gonna start my driving lesson soon... And my next FTT is on 22nd April... =.=" My dad,Glenda,My secondary school best mate, Bahiyah's birthday... -.-" Haha!

I'm starting work in 2 days time... All the best to me! ^^ Was so happy that yesterday night Jiexin called me... Even though is to so called say out what's bothering her... ^^ But I'm glad that there's someone knows that I'll always be there to lend a listening ears... Haha!

Etto... Sorry ar... If this post looks kinda EMO... =X My dad went Shanghai... Forgot when he's coming back... LOL! =/ So basically I've been online whole day without sleep... LOL! Lalalaa~ Watching anime~ ^^

Hmm... My dog seems abit stable for toilet train already... THANKS YVONNE FOR THE HELP! ^^ Everyone seems to want a dog... Jake... Yiren... Shirley... Hmm... Can't think of others already... LOL! But they have not been online so... Don't know...

Hope everything goes smoothly for you all MY DEAR FRIENDS! ^^ All the best for those enrolling to Uni! ^^ Study for my part too! ^^ LOL! JOKING~ Work hard for those whose going to be working like I do!! ^^

Think that's all for today post... LOL! ^^ ALL THE BEST TO THOSE THAT ARE HAVING EXAMS RIGHT NOW! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment