Monday, March 24, 2008

BBQ @ Timon Birthday


Hmm... I'm a noob at uploading photos using blogger... I think My darling is still the best person for doing this... LOL! Right darling? :P

Well... Above is the photos we took... LOL!

From the left...
1 - I don't know what Man is trying to do... LOL!
2 - Our dearest "couple"... LOL! :P
3 - Hmmm... Daisy and darling playing DJ MAX... Man started to get interested after 10 mins?! @_@
4 - Don't why that dog did that to the cat... We just took it and it came out like this.. =.="
5 - Our 2nd "couple"... Oops... I'm so gonna get killed by Man... Man don't get to agitated till u blog again about scandals please... =S
6 - Fahmi's 1st attempt of getting all 4 of us in... =.="
7 - Fahmi's 2nd attempt.... Why... Has got fed up of him always not getting her inside the photo... So...
8 - Darling's 1st attemp... And... ALL OF US ARE IN! Darling Bu kui shi CamWhore =X
9 - Hmm... Due to Fahmi and Darling's request... Here's the "third couple"... LOL!
10 - What's the birthday boy trying to do? Parazzi on... Our 2nd couple... Haha! BEHIND 2 LEAVES!!
11 - Guess what is my darling and Fahmi is trying to up to... Are they up to no good to the 2nd couple??
12 - Well... LOL! Did u guess correctly? Haha! Okay... My stuff are rubbish... =P
13 - Group photo with Birthday Boy...
14 - Group photo of CLARINETISTS! And Hasnehneh is so sick of taking photos already... LOL!
15 - 2nd couple playing game together till so engross... =.="
16 - Last photo... Darling and I are bored... Cause my PSP with Man... LOL! Then Darling was too tired... Cause woke up early that day... Haha!

My subs... SUCKS! =/ Haha! Time to send Sanjie Scratch and Win Tickets on Facebook... See ya~ I Sunday Morning need to go Sao mu then meet Darling go SLS... Hehe... ^^ See you all again~~ Stay tune... LOL! =P
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment