Monday, March 10, 2008

Down

Today tried asking my dad to see whether I can go for band... But was rejected with a "wait for your job to stablise first"... Well... Okay... Even though I know that being in this industry must sacrifice alot of my time... But.. I think it's just me...

Don't know why I suddenly feel so stress up... Was on the way from my cousin house after dropping her at her house... Then forgot what my dad was telling me lah... I just started crying and... I don't know what I'm saying...

Then he say things like mindset must be strong etc... Must look far ahead things like that... Haha... Am I that sort of person? Can someone please enlighten me... I doubt so... Haha! Maybe none of you even know whether I'm that sort of person anot... HAHA!

Haiz... I miss band very much... I miss all my friends... Haven't been talking to my friends face to face other than sunday... Haha! Wee... Emo-ing~~ Haiz... I can foresee what's sanjie reaction when she see this post... Haha! She will come and say either I sucks... Or ask me to grow up? Haha... Maybe you're right... I just can't grow up...

Haha... I just want to have my passion for what I like can't I have it? So what if I have a strong mindset... So what if my job is stablise... When my passion has gone... It will just become nothing worth for me other than working for the sake of MONEY! Working for the sake of just working?!

Why am I always being compare with others? I don't get it... By doing that am I suppose to become a stronger and better person? To me, I believe by doing so that's either it is true or it will just make that person worse...

I think I will stop my emo post here for awhile ba... I go play cabal awhile then need to catch some nap before my dad wake me up to go EARLY MORNING JOGGING! Zzzz... Hate it.. -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment