Wee... Hope I can close some deals this month sia.. =/ Haha! I've got one sincere buyer... But so far can't make any arrangements for her sia... =.=" India number... =.=" Expensive sia... One sms $0.50 leh! =/ LOL!
Whatever... Just hope I can close her deal... LOL! =P Wee... Fahmi's gonna help me do some telemarketing... Yeah! Thanks Fahmi... U ROCK!! LOL! =P Unlike the Daisy... Lalalaa~ =P Muahaha... I think Daisy is going to say something when he read this post... Muahaha!
Lalalaa~ Getting paid while you're shaking legs in the office? Hmm... Everyone got different opinion on this... Muahaha! =/ Let's talk about other stuff... LOL! =P Hmm... I'm currently posting in my office... LOL! Going to start making calls at around 1045am to 11am... LOL! Scare later kena grumpy Agents.. Then they sure in foul mood de... Muahaha! =P
Lalalaa~ I'm getting mad this few days... Sia lah... LOL! =P Think my work is driving me crazy... Muahaha! I'm not making any income and I'm getting mad... Oh great... =.="'
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
ReplyDelete