Monday, April 21, 2008

Yesterday my dad tried to wake my sis and I up for breakfast together... =.=" At I think 8am? That's what I heard from my sis... So early for heavy breakfast sia... =.=" But I couldn't hear him... So... Didn't went...

Then when they came back... We woke up... My dad... Said this... "If next time we wake you all up for breakfast.. You all never wake up... We are not going to da pao food for you all..." =.=" Now we have to wake up just for the sake of filling up our stomach? Don't know what's going through my dad's head... Zzzz

Then went to temple... Alright lah... Though I kinda very long never go liao... ^^ Reach home not then went out again... =.=" To my dad's boss place... =.=" Some small gathering over there... The co-founder of propnex seh... LOL! Practically my bro and I was... Rotting there? Until Uncle Alan on "The Water Horse" for us to watch... LOL!

My father was suppose to meet up with his agent for some dinner at 7pm... =.=" So we tried to ask him to leave before 7pm... We called him at 630pm... 640pm... 650pm... 7pm.. And at last... 705pm... He's ready to leave! =.=" And he borrowed the dvd home... LOL! =.=" Later got driving lesson liao... ^^ Hmm... I think it's time for me to get bus concession liao... Like this I will die of topping up the ezlink card... LOL! =D

My sis went for IAP liao... 6 months long sia... She say to be exact... It will be 19 weeks... =.=" WTH! No comments seh... She had to wore office wear... So she today until super duper formal out... LOL! Working at Novena Square sia... Her pay is $500... Better than mine... ='( Haha! Whatever... ^^ Off to work liao... This post is quite long... Haha! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment