Muahaha... Was working for Labour Day at Toa Payoh... Say is working lah... But actual fact is that.. I'm DIDN'T do any work! LOL! =/ Yesterday the office no aircon lah... Zzzz... Was sleeping in the morning before Ken came into office... She woke me up with a phone call to my office.. =.="
The whole day the room was stuffy... Zzz... Stupid... Then played 7 wonder... I took from my cousin... Cause the stupid internet was down for the whole damn day lah.. Irritating.. Zzz.. Stupid...
Suppose to meet Ken for lunch at 1pm... We went down... Then waited for Ken very long... So called her don't know how many time on her hp... Didn't pick up so I suggested we go up find her... So we went... Then from outside her room I heard Cynthia (her boss) de voice... Then we u-turn and went back up to our office and wait for her.. LOL!
Then when we are on the way to Pastamania which we were going to eat for lunch... LOL! We saw these 2 cute DOG! They are very guai and very nice and pretty~ XD Upload them later... But the pictures abit blur... =( Cause the dogs are moving u see... LOL! =/
Conclusion Labour day is a damn slack day for the 3 of us lah... =P AND ALSO! HOT!!!! LOL! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment