Monday, October 20, 2008

Was out the whole day with dear~ ^^ At 1st say want go Sentosa play water de... =.=| In the end, went to watch movie.. "The housebunny"

Then we went to the arcade.. Lalalaa~ We also went to engrave our ring ler.. XD Played till both also hand and leg become "jelly" liao.. HAHA! =X Then sent dear back to her aunt house cause dear suppose to be going back in the evening...

Then went we're about to part... Her aunt came back! -faint- Then was invited in... =.=| Then ate dinner with them.. (>.<) So nan de can be together for whole day lah.. XD

Hehe.. I can't wait to be with dear again... Even though almost every weekday meet up for lunch.. But 1 hour is not enough!!! (>.<) I want to be with her all the time na~ Hmm... Time for me to go bed ler.. Need to chiong work again tomorrow.. XD Closing soon ler.. End of month coming... =.=| Time flies man.. Haha!

Okay ba.. I go ler.. XD Dear I love you~ And miss you lots.. -hugs-

No comments:

Post a Comment