Yesterday went into JB with my dear.. XD And I'm so broke lah.. LOL! Then dear practically become my "ATM"... (>.<) Sorry dear... =( Though I don't like her to pay for me... (>.<)
We were waiting for her parents to arrive at City Square... Hmm... We walked don't know how many rounds... Then went to arcade.. =.= I'm not good with arcade games already lah... LOL! Went to dear house around.. Hmm... 1+pm? No idea.. Lost track ler... Haha!
Was tempted to buy shoes from that side.. LOL! But no money~ Lalalaa~ XD Heck... Tried to help dear to set up the china sdo.. (>.<) But don't know why they can't download the server list... Will help to check that out... Haha! Then changed her com language setting to chinese... She's gonna die liao right dear? LOL!
Left her house around 630 - 645pm... Then I reached home around 815-820pm like that lor... (>.<) Haha! Then my phone at last went out of batt when I'm on bus back home lah... Then make dear worried... Cause I never replied her and answer her calls.. Gomen dear...
Yesterday after chatting with dear... I knock out already lah... Aching all over.. Don't know why... Haha! (>.<) Hmm... Think I go do my work ler... Later my colleague say me... WAHAHA! See ya~
No comments:
Post a Comment