Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yesterday went out with dear after work... It is rare for us to go our together on Monday night de lor.. Hehe... Cause her aunt is oversea.. Then she and her cousins want to create havoc? Haha... Joking...

Don't know where to go out together lah.. (>.<) Cause so long as we are together can liao.. Hehe.. Right dear? ^^ Hmm... Recently, went out with dear, I ended up taking cab home seh... Cause bu she de to leave each other... Yesterday that cab fare even worst! @_@ $11.10 -faints- I'm not use to merz cab lah.. So low can? Hehe.. We have been going to Dhoby Ghaut arcade and play the basketball lah... @_@ Haha... Can become their regular customer liao? LOL! Joking~ Lalalaa~

Recently, alot of things happened in dear's family.. @_@ Just hope the bad things will go off sooner ya? Then everything is alright already.. ^^ Dear is not going for holiday with her aunt already.. Yeah~ But don't know whether she can come out anot leh.. Cause I confirm cannot go in liao... Cause passport kena confiscate.. (>.<) -sigh-

My pay friday then come in lah.. So sad... My carrefour pay is dead already lor... (>.<) Don't know where it fly to... -faint- I'm lazy to call them and ask leh... Hmm... Think I stop here ler... Haha! My table is flooded with invoices already... Update again.. Chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment