Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sometimes I really don't wish that you don't have to go home on weekends.. But I know you still have your family to care about.. Even though you say they are not important to you.. But I can see how much you care about them..

Even though they are furious about what you did.. Think about it.. If they don't care about you, why will they even bother to scold you? Not everyone is like me de dear.. Let you scold.. Let you vent your anger at.. After all the scolding, still can joke with you..

Seeing you have to rush here and there.. Really hurt me... You may think that whatever you do I don't care... Even though you say I'm always busy with work.. Work is more important than you.. Geneieve is someone I can click with or what people at work is people I can click with.. So I should have my lunch with them..

I can tell you this.. GENEIEVE IS SHIT TO ME! For goodness sake.. I don't know what gave you the thought we can click well.. She's so fake.. Thinking she's rich and everything.. I only talk to her because I have to.. Because of the work...

Enough of geneieve's crap.. I don't like to see or hear her name.. She's the stupid person that we everytime got argument when I don't even know why she's the argument subject.. I just want to be with you..

You're so much important to me... So much so I moved out.. Thinking that I should earn more, so that we can have our house in the future.. I want to be the one to support you to futher your passion in music..

I miss you so much.. I really don't know how life would be without you by my side.. I really hope your family won't force you to do things you don't like.. I just hope that you can still have your family when you're with me.. I really want you to be the most happy person in the world when you're with me..

老婆我真的很爱你。不想让你离开我。我真的好想让你幸福。

No comments:

Post a Comment