Laopo don't be sad already.. I know you didn't get what you want.. I really hope your dad could get you what you want.. He is being an idiot.. Letting your mum and his sisters stepped over him like this.. Mum can still understand abit na.. But sisters neh.. And you're HIS daughter not his SISTERS'..
Don't even know why he like to let his sisters can so much.. His own family is much important than his sisters noh.. This is how I feel na.. Though family is also important.. But still, you already have your own family, you should care more about how they feels and not the rest.. Laopo you feel this way too right? =X
Laopo I would ask you to think twice about moving out.. I know that's alot to handle when you're home.. But still, you still have your sis to care of.. Until you can really fang xin about your sis.. I will still rather you go back home.. Not because of your parents but for your dear sis sake.. I will always be here for you.. You know I care for you very much don't you? I'm sorry I sound so muffled on the phone..
I really wouldn't let you go back noh.. You're not happy everytime you go back.. And all because of your mum.. How I wish I can do something about it.. But I can't.. I'm so useless..
No comments:
Post a Comment