I have moved back home.. @_@ Now I either reach office too early or just nice.. xD Tired seh..
Recently been busy with the ISS 2010.. Busy dao.. I lack of sleep.. Haha.. So miss baobei seh.. =/
So sian.. Don't know why recently keep don't feel like working leh.. =/ Siao liao me.. Muahaha..
Don't know why recently I feel like doing MIA again.. Muahaha.. Sot plug liao me.. xD Maybe cause I'm feeling lonely ba.. HAHA! /tremble.. xD So happy that baobei starts to open up to me le.. Miss her everyday lor.. How I wish that I everyday wake up can see her lying beside me.. xD How I wish I can hug her to sleep.. Hmm.. Can't ask for too much eh.. =D Too greedy in the end.. Will have nothing.. xD
First time in my relationship.. Till now I only get to hold hand with her, hug her awhile and probably once in awhile, a goodbye kiss.. Woah.. I'm amazed with myself.. Haha.. My previous 2 already jiu er hem liao lor.. Haha! =/ Maybe I treasure my baobei more.. xD Don't want her to get more hurt.. 已经是伤痕累累了。。
希望你会慢慢打开你的心来爱我。。 =D 也希望我能帮你打开那扇门。。慢慢做回原来的你。。即使到时你会离开我,我也不会后悔爱上了你。。宝贝,你知道我有多爱你吗?=D
No comments:
Post a Comment