Yeah.. =D Getting everyone piss is like my main job.. HAHA! Don't know why I'm always super good at making my love one piss at me.. For even a single move of mine.. =D Maybe I'm not suit for having a relationship gua.. =/
Why is the ex.. Always the one coming back to haunt lovers? Haha.. Is it because can't let go? Because it's the first person we love? Seriously does anyone ever knows? Haha..
First time.. I'm being treated this way.. First time really seriously that I feel so lost.. I really really don't know what I should do.. Wait patiently.. Can.. Others I can't say but.. I do know I can wait.. But seriously.. Being given cold shoulders.. Don't know how long I can wait.. People can only tell me to give up.. To me, I just feel.. You really need time..
I really don't understand your actions on Friday.. 你前前后后做的都很矛盾! I know you start to avoid me.. That's why don't want to force you to do things you don't like already.. Then who knows.. You suddenly say you coming.. Do you know how happy I was? Even though I don't know what is the exact reason you come down la.. At PLAY, when you kiss me back.. I was happy..
But yet.. Everything I get from you now is I don't know.. =D Seriously you think I treat you well? All that I could see is.. I only keep buy you things.. Haha.. That's why I asked you.. 你说的体贴从哪来? All I know is I'm very good at making all my gfs angry for some weird reason.. Haha! Maybe like what my ex says.. I don't care enough gua.. =D
I have been trying to stop the urge of finding you.. You know it's hard.. 你也爱过一个人,你因该会明白吧。Do you know how worried I was that day when I can't contact you? Do you seriously think that I won't worry about you? Do you know how important you're to me? I really don't know how you're looking at me now.. Haha! Cause you're not talking to me at all? Do you really think by not talking to me everything will resolve by themselves?
Don't say le.. Say somemore only make you pek cek only.. =D This is the only way.. I can think of communicating things to you.. But guess you wouldn't read dao de.. Cause you wouldn't know my blog liao.. Muahaha.. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment