Hmm.. Late for work today.. xD Woke up at 845am.. Chiong bath then come out.. Never eat breakfast.. Later lunch going to chiong work.. To cover my late.. Then later at night work another 30 mins jiu can go off ler.. So I can leave at 6pm instead of 7pm.. xD
Laopo not going to Adeline's birthday celebration liao.. Maybe she really kena gek dao by my Baka-ness ler ba.. xD Don't know la.. Hmm.. Think will have less and less time to meet dao laopo le ba.. =D Cause nowadays.. Laopo also mau chiong home from work to go home and play.. =D Good thing though.. xD She can get to go home early.. =D
How much do you know about me? Missing you but yet.. Can't get to see you.. Even though Singapore is so small.. You seems so far away from me.. Loving you so I let you do whatever you want, it doesn't mean I don't care.. Following whatever you instruct me, doesn't mean I don't have a mind of my own.. This is my way of showing that I love you.. Knowing how you will react to certain things and stuff, I will change the way I behave to love you better.. Knowing what you want, like/dislikes and get them for you, is just another way of showing how much I care about you.. I'm the sort of people who would rather suffer myself than letting my other half suffers with me.. I just want my other half to be happy and be themselves when they are with me that's all.. No matter what's the outcome of this relationship will be.. Do know that I really really love you alot laopo.. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment