Muahaha! Morning everyone! I notice that nowadays I'm too free that I've been blogging every morning! =/ Haha..
Yesterday had a talk with my boss.. Everyone is asking me to consider studying part time leh.. I seriously don't know man.. Studying part time would mean I will have lesser time to spend with my laopo liao.. And.. Financially, I'm not ready yet.. Study and working at the same time.. Time wise.. @_@ Woah.. Time not enough to use.. By then.. Money also not enough lor.. Haha!
Yesterday night ate panadol.. Eat le.. Straight fall asleep.. WTH.. First time, eat le med jiu sleep le sia.. @_@ Feeling frantic for some unknown reason.. Probably I'm a weirdo ba.. xD 2 days ago my laopo 'scold' me on phone, my colleague all hear dao.. (>.<) Haha! =X Cause my phone volume on quite loud..
Wee.. Recovering quite fast leh.. Now left flu nia.. @_@ Sigh.. Blog dao here jiu hao le.. Hungry jor.. /idea.. /lol..
No comments:
Post a Comment