Friday, June 18, 2010

can't slp

For some unknown reason, recently I can't seen to slp even though I'm really beat and tired..

Now I'm playing maple private svr.. Hee.. Ytd spent about 5/6 hrs to lvl 193.. Tonight chiong again.. Si qiqi keep rebirth.. And after she rbs, she can lvl so damn fast la..

Ytd morning had HAY session with Clement.. Told him that I want to take up scholarship for Uni.. And asked him to help me write recommendation when the time is coming.. ^^

I like working here.. Everyone is more open and helpful than private sector.. Wahaha.. Or maybe it's just my thinking..

De-activated my fb account le.. So anyone of you want find me.. Either find me here, msn or my phone!! Muahaha..

Finishing up on scanned invoices.. Now i would need to upload them onto ivan's pr portal.. @.@ so hard.. His portal abit luan.. >.< later explore hao le.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment