Thursday, June 28, 2007

Counselling

Yesterday was a busy day for me... First time in my life I gave advices to so many people... FIRST TIME! To think I can really do that... Hmm... Was abit shock when I think about it... Hmm...

Well... Yesterday's sectional turned out to be... SHIT! Wahaha! So sorry peeps... Can't be with you all when that happen... The only thing I could offer to help is advice on what you all can do... And maybe some of my own time...

Well... I've posted on the clar blog for some of my plans liao... LOL! Hope you all have get over yesterday thingy already... I know it's hard to get it over with... But! Think of the bright side... Like what I told my friend yesterday... Sometimes some dreams or ambitions you have is not hard to achieve... It's just that there's hurdles that you need to cross... Maybe after this hurdles there's more in the future... One may not know what will happen...

If you think you can't do it alone... Don't worry! You will definitely got a very supportive team for you! Like for FAHMI! You've got a very supportive TEAM OF CLARINETISTS!!! Don't think you're alone... If you are... Your dream will be nothing... Sorry... Not I want to rub on your wound... But! I'm trying to stats the fact... Sometimes people just don't get it... And be sore about some problem.. Now is not the time for us to get sore about it... We just have to get better! AND PROVE TO HIM WE CAN DO WELL WITHOUT HIM!!!! =D

Well well... My boss is not in again... That's why I can do this long long post... LOL! Lalalaaa~ Don't know today how many people will be here... =D Tuesday clar so many people stared at me I was shocked... Shocked to see so many clarinetists! LOL! WEird of me... Cause too long never see so many clarinetists already... XD Lalalalaa~ Joke around... Chit chat here and there... See Jiexin and Leon do "Indian dance"... LOL! So funny lah... As usual... They are our precious happy reasons... And our crazy reasons too.. =D

I go read manga liao... Hehe... Maybe midnight I come again... See how... XD Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment