Zzzzzzz.... Yesterday slept at 235am! Then woke up 1040am... Zzzzzzzz...... Damn my dad lah... Then nothing to do... Wanted to practice Clarinet... Then forgotten that I've left my ligature in school... Zzzzzzzzzzz... WTH! Roar... Haiz... Will just have to take a break! DAMN! MONDAY WACTHING MOVIE AND I NO MONEY! SHIT!
Okay... Back to 30th june... Let's see... Yesterday morning had sectionals... IT'S WAS A FRUITFUL ONE! =D Though I think I'm not good at holding sectionals... But at least I've helped Fahmi to at least organise something out... =X LOL! THe night before Fahmi say meet 10am.. In the end, he's late... LOL! Never mind... Haiz... Anyway, we spend about 2-3 hours practicing one piece only! Which is Colas! Woohoo~ Some rushed... While some trying to pull them back... LOL! That's funny... And we practiced "non-stop" on some parts... Keep playing over and over again and again! But that's what I did at home too! =D
After that, lunch at MAC... Wah rao! The person serving me was so damn blur lah! Haiz... Then... Then we were laughing as usual.. XD And ANNA give me 4 straws to drink with! WTH! Then was trying to solve her laptop problem... While eating... LOL! So damn fed up with her laptop lah... In the end... CANNOT BOOT FROM CD because.. THE CD IS NOT INSIDE THE CD-ROM! STUPID! BAKA! Okay... I'm scolding myself... Wahahaa! Not Anna... LOL! Then at MAC also saw someone that look like Eliza... I was like OMG! Eliza's split! Wahaha! JOking! Lalalaa~ Then Anna power lah... Laugh till no strength to open chilli.. =.="
After that, went back bandroom practice abit... Then rush to Far East... Was like WTH lah... Zzzzzz... So damn... Zzzz... RUSH! Wahaha! Then I'm the only one who's helping to load the stands up the bus... Zzz... and unload... At least unload got Hasniza and the bus uncle to help.. Cause we can't do much... LOL! So WTH lah! Zzzz.... Fine... Never mind... Suddenly did all that reminds me of my secondary school... Zzzz... That's what I did sia... When I'm the band major...
Then the performance was... SHIT! All rushing like siao... Then I think Laoshi was pissed off lah... YMCA was shitty! Rose Rose was shitty too! Cause all forget that need to jump! Nicely done man! Then only 2nd clar jumped! Zzz... Nice lah... Then YMCA Laoshi stopped and the rest continued playing! OBVIOUSLY, NOONE IS LOOKING AT LAOSHI LAH! Zzzz... I missed the WMC's batch of seniors... At least we won't have all these problems... Haiz... It's not that I'm saying the band now CMI... But... The problem with the band is no motivation to do much to solve the problem that's what I see now... At least clar Fahmi don't want I will force him to... LOL! Sorry Fahmi ar... XD Need to solve the problem dead hard man... At least we be better! XD
Pirates also rushing... Zzzzzzz.... Also got problem.. ROAR! WTH! Haiz... Really no comments sia... After performance went back to school and rush to OP2007 concert... Zzzz... Missed the first song... 2nd time in the year I missed the first song of concert performance liao... I feel so sorry to Salim that he waited for us so long... =\ But lucky, he's good guy... =D Lalalaa~ As usual he's so quiet... LOL! Anyway, he get to see the super crazy side of me! LOL! Oopsy... Wahahaa! The repertoire abit dry lah.. Erm... Sorry ar... No offence to OPSS de people... But really very dry... Then it's either the place or what.. The balance, tone was not really there... =X And everyone's like blasting? Hmm... Then Eliza really busy woman lah! Busy taking photo after the concert.. We waited for her... But since she's not out, we decided to go without her... LOL! Went to KFC for supper... Saying all the Lame jokes, about performance just now, about arranging people in clarinet section... Alot to think liao... Haiz...
Reach home about 12am... Pity Salim... Knew that he took cab home from AMK lah... So sorry to him.. I think he spent the most money yesterday... OMG! The midnight surcharges... And he live at somerset... Zzzzzzzz.... Pocket one big hole! =\ Reach home... Sms to ensure Anna's home... Well... She is... And she slept after 2 sms... LOL! And I sms Eliza while we're waiting for her... And she replied me at about 12+? LOL! Then after that she used don't know who's phone to sms me... Hmm... Interesting...
Then chatted with Many, Daisy, Fahmi, San jie... LOL! Fahmi puked twice... ALAMAK! Fahmi the chicken poison you... LOL! =X Wahaha! Fahmi let's work hard together for the clarinet section... Make them the best batch! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment