Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Time to do a short post while my boss is out... XD LOL! I've got something to do liao! Find out database, read up on answers to questions for a customers, read up about the video editing software... Later going down to the database and see all the information... XD What software they're using etc... Wee... XD

Eliza I told you it will be a worse day! LOL! Okay.. But at least I'm not that emo already... But I still seldom speak much in the office except regarding my work if not I'm quiet... Sitting in front have no privacy of doing things... Cause all the people behind me can see what I'm doing... Or maybe even what I'm typing?! LOL!

Hope later I will talk in band... If not everyone will be down? Maybe not... Some of them will be high? Don't know lah.. Haiz... Don't know Jiexin coming for band later on anot sia... She don't want to see Hong ghee face... Muahaha! Wee... Now can say his name and can even put caps and bold it! LOL! Lalalalaa~

Don't like his way of conducting sectionals lah... So focus on tone and rhythm but not on notes.. WTF! I want to practice notes de leh! Roar! Keep saying tone this tone that, rhythm this rhythm that... YOU NOT SIAN I SIAN OKAY!!! Roar! Oops... Lalalaaa~

Later boss going to some fair... Don't know what fair also... Weird weird name de... Zzz... Haiz... Don't know what time also... I want to claim money from him!! Roar!!! =x Lalalaa~ I really nothing better to do sia.. Omg!! My short post like suddenly become very long... Oopsy.. Lalalalaa~ Don't care... =p

No comments:

Post a Comment