Woohoo~ Today in total ate 4 ba zhang... Nice lah... LOL! one at 720am... 3 at about 11pm... Zzzz.. All these are what I've ate for the whole day today! XD Been complaining about my hunger since I reach band room... Wah rao lah... No strength, not enough breath to hold lor... Damn it lah... Then the stupid Hong Ghee keep "shhing" us... Wah kao!
Want talk to my darling Eliza cannot ar?! Roar! Piano Piano Piano! Roar! Ding your head! Everything also want to control! SC big deal ar?! Tell you frankly, your sectional sucks! But lucky enough I don't have to go for it! PHEW! Once is more than enough already!
Woot~ Yesterday Eliza told me she paiseh when I called her darling... Then I stop calling her darling and big bird, she call me darling... =_= LOL! Eliza ar... What you want me to call you? LOL! Eliza the great? LOL! Too long! Wahahaha! Lalalalaa~
Jiexin did a super long essay sia... I don't think I can do that... Haiz... I totally agree with her lah... Second day of the camp is really ruin by the sectional lah! KNS! Can someone ask Hong Ghee go hell?! Roar! OH YA! LEon you still haven't tell me what you told HONG GHEE OFF! LOL! Woot~! Lalalaaa~
Today laoshi put down the speed lor.. XD SO good... I'm able to run at least 75% of praise... LOL! So good lah! XD Wahaha! Today marj came... So long never see her liao lor.. She went KL... It's a good thing that she miss out the camp! LOL! If not must put up with Hong Ghee and stress about it... XD
Jiexin we think alike sia... Even emo at the same time for the camp!!! XD But at least I'm better I got play... I can't don't play... Hasniza will die de... =D BUt it's a good thing that we went to AMK Hub lah.. If not I think we will emo for the whole day... Then the atmosphere not good liao... LOL! XD
Wee..!!! At last Eliza's going for MOLUMEIN's CONCERT!!!! AFTER SO LONG OF ASKING! XD Wee... YEs! Ai si ni ler! XD Muacks~ XD Wahahaa! Sorry ar... I'm not in the right mind after the 3 dumplings... Zzzz.... Hehehee~ BUt really so happy that she can go... Then we all all can go crazy this saturday! Woot!! XD Okay lah... THink I'll stop here ler... VEry tired... If not tomorrow I will die in the meeting sia... Haiz...
No comments:
Post a Comment