Sunday, July 29, 2007

Birthday!

Firstly,

2 day ago was FELI's Birthday... XD Wahaha! XD Oops... Anyway, she don't know about this blog... Haiz... Whatever.. XD

Wee... Yesterday was my birthday... Hehe... Super fun.. Went out with Darling, Cookie, Esther, Daisy, Orchid, Jerold and Jason... Suppose to meet at 330pm... With Darling, Cookie, Daisy and Orchid... Then... I reached there early... At 320pm... WAited... Then Orchid came... Followed by Daisy... Then called Darling... Asked where's she... Then she said she's at North Point... Then.. Oh well... She thought was 430pm... LOL!

Then we went to Marina Square walk walk to wait for them... Meet Esther first... Then Darling came... XD Then we saw someone who wear the same clothes as DAISY! LOL! SO DAMN FUNNY! LOL! =X After that went to Marina bay... For steamboat... Before that Esther took balloons... First white, then after that she want purple... Then after purple... She want red.. LOL!

Then met up with Jerold and Jason at city hall... Then went down to Marina Bay... Met up with Cookie... Then have to carry mushroom to steamboat... LOL! =X And 2 of the balloons.. =.=" But never mind... THE MUSHROOM IS SO CUTE! XD Oops... Lalalaa~

Anyway, reach there... Ate alot... =X Prawns =D Yeah... XD Keep changing the aluminum foil and refilling the soup base... XD Lalalaa~ Then after eating, I go wash hand and went back to the table... They were taking photos liao... LOL! Then Daisy and Cookie spotted me and ask me take photo... LOL! Okay lor.. After them were Esther and Darling... LOL! Oh ya... We also came up with Jason can cook and Orchid can cook... WAHAHA! But these 2 are different... One cook very good and one doesn't... LOL! Let you all guess who's the better one... XD

Then took the cake out... Then wanted to go find some... "Romantic" place? LOL! I forgot ler... LOL! I think some park? Wahaha! Then.. LOL! It's under renovation!!! WAHAHA! Then took bus back to MRT... And took train to... City Hall again... WAHAHA! Then.. Was thinking where to alight.. Raffles or City Hall... Then when reach Raffles Place.. Cookie and Orchid stand and went out... THEN WE KEEP ASKING THEM TO COME BACK! LOL! Cause there cannot celebrate... So we end up at Esplanade... LOL! Hope didn't spell wrongly...

Then on the way there... Darling and I spotted something.. =X A guy with his pants so low... And tight... That we can see his boxer... Is it boxer? I think so... LOL! I didn't notice that... I notice the "Saseme Street" on his shirt first... Till I saw Darling pointing... =X Haha... Never mind... Then we reach Esplanade.. Damn dark and everything... Then I remembered something... So I asked... "Darling you got bring lighter?" LOL! Then everyone was like OH YA HOR! Wahaha! Then someone smoked around us... So Jason went over and borrow... =X

After that they light and everything... Take photo of cake... Usual stuff... Wahaha! Took photo with everyone... With the cake... LOL! Then... Time to eat cake equals to time to get sabo when orchid is around... =X Well... THe first victim was Daisy.. Cause he eat first... LOL! Then... =X Me... First attempt not successful... Then I continue eating... Then Esther did it... After that was Darling.. =.=" Well... Miracle THING IS! I did not flare up... ?_? Cause I know it in my heart that whoevers do it to me will die de... But... It didn't happen... I just manage a black face... =X Don't know...

My secondary school gang all know what will happen when I flare up.. So everytime we just ate the cake.. XD They don't try on me... Even if it's other people birthday... When everyone walk out with cakes... I'm always the clean one to come out... Cause they won't dare to touch me... Don't want to see me flare... WAHAHAHA! After all that... We went home... Darling and I walked to the front... The rest didn't follow... =.=" So never mind... Then we went in and sat down... Then both tired and everything... Trying to sleep but can't cause Daisy and Cookie keep sms-ing me... =.="

Then... Dad called using mum hp... Scolding me why so late.. I said never wear watch... Never see time... My hp was not on me most of the time.. Till we reach Esplanade... Cause during the steamboat I asked darling help me keep... He keep saying I'm looking for excuse.. I was like I didn't lah! If I'm not wrong, with every accuse he said to me, I gets louder... I think so... Darling was so quiet when I was on the phone with my dad... After that didn't speak much liao... Haha! Tense situation? NO! Wahaha! Too tired.. I hugged the mushroom till I sleep... XD So nice to hug... XD

Then... Cookie sms me... Something regarding Darling... Darling saw the message.. Told me she saw Sqrah jah ne on Friday.. And everything... Then I told her about what we think etc... Hope won't cause much stress on you Darling... =S I don't want to add stress to you... Darling is going to work soon... Wahaha! Then after that I alighted liao... Meet up with Daisy then went home ler... Wahaha! That's basically the end of the story... XD

OH YA! Daisy also said that he's Diva... LOL! So funny... And I also did something very funny... When we were waiting for Esther to come out of toilet when we were in Marina Square... I make spoil Daisy specs... Not really make spoil lah hor... Since his specs is already spoil but not repaired yet... LOL! =X CAuse I thought he had already send it for repair ler... Wahaha!


Okay lah... I think I did a super duper long post... Judging from my scrollbar over here... Wahaha! XD MUst take photos from Darling liao... XD Lalala~ I go sleep ler... XD Night everyone... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment