Friday, July 27, 2007

Sad day

Yesterday practice was kinda fun but very sad lah... With the attendance... Haiz... Yesterday only got 3 clarinetists lah... Before I go only got Cookie and Daisy lah... When I reach, I open the door and went in and only saw the 2 of them... And I know one thing for sure... I'm going to get sabo liao... =.="

Haiz... Before set up they were playing West Side Story... Haha... After set up, still playing West Side Story... But this time is... Highlight from West Side Story... =.=" I was.. OMG! Then after this piece, Laoshi said "There is still another version of West Side Story..." Then I was like OMG! Another West Side Story to play?! Zzzz... Then Cookie, Daisy and I came out with "Today is West Side Story day"... LOL! =X

After the 2 West Side Story... We play... Highlight from chess I think so... LOL! Then I was like... OMG! =.=" SO HIGH! Lucky Tues we played before and I know the tune lah... But.. LOL! Know the tune and playing the notes is different lah... LOL! You all know it yourself.. LOL! But... I only screw up alot in front lah... Then... I was SHOCK TO SEE SOLO! =.=" Lalalaaa~ So many of them somemore... =.=" Then I just anyhow lah... LOL!

I think Laoshi know I will try my best for all the piece ba... LOL! I THINK lah... But 1 first/solo, 1 second, 1 third... Abit hard lah hor... I hardly can hear Cookie and Daisy lah... Haiz... I'm chatting with Laoshi talking about yesterday... =X LOL! He say must play loud... And be daring to play... And ask me to play the solos... Can help improve... LOL! Then I just told him that I'm not use to playing solos... LOL! And I'm afraid that I play wrong... XD Lalalalaa~

Anyway, after Highlight from Chess was... Break... Then... Followed by... One unknown piece... Scaramouche? LOL! I don't know lah... Something like that de lah hor... All 3 of us.. Was kinda of lost? LOL! =X Then solo here and there as usual... LOL! Then followed by Hobbits! XD Wee... Then all find score... LOL! Then the nicest part for this was... Play till 3rd page... Then I realise missing 1 page! The most important page! Cause got solo! =.="

Then... I tried with some of my memory... Which is.. Kinda blank... LOL! When it comes to scores... =.=" Never mind... After Hobbits, ENGLISH FOLK SONG SUITE... =.=" Okay lah.. Lucky I played before... LOL! Daisy and I trying very hard to catch every note lah... Even though we tried... LOL! But still hard to catch some.. Cause Laoshi was conducting in actual speed... =.=" LOL! Then Hong Ghee and Sqrah jah ne REACHED! =.=" But I still played the Solo part... =.=" And it's the last song.. =.="

Then waited very long for Daisy lah... Then very weird... Asking who want to join Eliza, Esther and I on Sat... =.=" Woohoo~ Laoshi asked about Eliza! LOL! Laoshi say what happen to Chiew Li? Why never come ler? She disappear after Sinfonique... LOL!

Sorry darling... I told Laoshi le... =X Yesterday also told Sqrah jah ne... =X Cause we also want to help you lah... You've been stuck already... So.. We try to help you by telling sqrah jah ne first lah... =S SORRY!

We've come to conclusion that... You take a break first... If you want to come back anytime, we welcome you... But! If you insist on *******, then we will let you go... I told sqrah jah ne that you already hold on till so far ler la... But she was hoping that you can try holding on longer... But... If you really don't want... Then never mind... We will miss you very much de...

Lalalaa~ Whatever! I need to FIND JOB!!!! ROAR! Anyone got Lorbang?! LOL! Or is it lobang? LOL! Whatever! My boss not in leh... Don't know why... Hmm... Interesting... Whatever... I go do work and chat with laoshi ler la... LOL! Bye.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment