Wahaha.. My boss is back from... I shall not say... Anyway, was abit slack also... Didn't do anything much yet...
But... Later need to go down to IDC with my boss to retrieve the laptops... Zzz... And I think I need to go off from there back to office by my own lah... Zzz... LOL! No need to go liao... Cause my boss was so engross in talking to another person... Then he decided to go down by himself... LOL!
Anyway, before that... He was on the phone... And he's kinda scolding that person... And he was so angry that he told that person that he's dad just pass away lah... =.=" I've no comment about it... Anyway... Then got phone call for my boss when he's talking to another person... Then my friend who's also in attachment... He answered the phone... And called my boss to pick it up... He's like ordering my boss lah... =.="
What an attitude... =.=" Cannot do anything also.. Haiz... Sian... Nothing to do... Now ownself do powerpoint... Zzz... Sian... Cause I don't want to ask my boss what to do just now... =X Boring lah! Zzz... And sleepy... And I feel like reading my harry potter liao.. XD
Anyway, before that... He was on the phone... And he's kinda scolding that person... And he was so angry that he told that person that he's dad just pass away lah... =.=" I've no comment about it... Anyway... Then got phone call for my boss when he's talking to another person... Then my friend who's also in attachment... He answered the phone... And called my boss to pick it up... He's like ordering my boss lah... =.="
What an attitude... =.=" Cannot do anything also.. Haiz... Sian... Nothing to do... Now ownself do powerpoint... Zzz... Sian... Cause I don't want to ask my boss what to do just now... =X Boring lah! Zzz... And sleepy... And I feel like reading my harry potter liao.. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment