Monday, July 23, 2007

Slack?

Hmm... Today I'm the door "opener".. LOL! Sounds so wrong... Or should I say "look"? LOL! Bleah... Anyway, my boss tell Salim to ask me to go SayaTV to look at how many viewers for the channels for the NDP streams... =.=" 18 Streams sia... Zzz... And there's problem with the activeX in my com... Zzz... WTH lah... Zzz....

Sian... 5 more days... XD Lalalaa~ Then san jie keep asking what I want... =.=" I don't know... LOL! Sianed sia... What do I want? I really don't know... I'm expecting less presents this year... Last year presents are... Let me think... Hmm... San jie gave me this $45 de Casio watch... =D Still wearing it... XD Then... My classmates all pool in for a jigsaw puzzle which I finished in 30 mins when I reached home? =X LOL! Oopsy... And... I think no more liao? Hmm... What did da ge gave me? I don't remember... San jie you remember? But last year Mousey[Pei Ling], Elieen, San jie, Peiyi[girl], Da ge[bryan] and I went to KBox to celebrate my birthday lah... XD So much fun we had... Previous year went to Sakae and took neoprints with so many of them... LOL! XD

Missed those days with the Alumnis... Haiz... So much fun... =X Not saying this few batch not fun lah... But we really were very bonded that time... Super lots of fun there... And everyone was like confiding in to each other... =D Especially the clar section... And can't forget the "camping" in my hotel room... LOL! San jie was there too... XD Mousey too... LOL! Then the outing... Then the red-light district... LOL! The 'short-clip'... LOL! So damn funny lah...

Wahaha! Okay... What a 'emo' post... LOL! Whatever... Haiz... Feel like getting a Zen stone plus... But! I think I better not spent money on gadget liao... My mum today just asked I got money to eat anot... Then I said no... Then she asked where all my money disappeared... And I told her... LOL! Then she said she give me money... LOL! Adult all scare to lose face... Haiz... Being poor really very lose face? Hmm... Whatever... Don't know what they thinking also...

Haiz... Face is much more important than family kinship? Hmm... Interesting.. Maybe? Hmm... Haiz... When my pay comes... Need to pay off my HP bills... And... Save the rest of the money liao... Not enough... Bah... And I need to find parttime job soon... Cause attachment ending soon... But I don't mind continuing working at ETI... Provided that the pay is higher lah... Of course.. Who will work for $420 for part time?! LOL! =X

Lalalaa~ Might ask my OGL de agent to help me find a job... XD He saw me on train just now... I was reading harry potter on train... And suddenly I've received a sms... I was like who will sms me so early in the morning... LOL! =D Then he asked whether I'm on the train going to Dhoby Ghaut anot... Cause he said maybe his eyes playing a trick on him... LOL! Then found out that he's working as temp worker at Clarke Quay... Admin... Then I told him I need to find job soon... XD

Then he don't mind introducing his agent to me... LOL! Then I say see how... LOL! Boo! I think my post super duper long now lah hor... Oopsy... Lalalalaa~ Sorry about the long post... Nothing to do is like that de lah hor... And my darling is having presentation... And san jie disappeared? And complained about wanting to get a new shoe before disappearing? LOL! Oopsy... Hope she won't kill me when she saw this.. LOL! =X

No comments:

Post a Comment