Wahaha... At last the camp is over.... So taxing sia... Tuesday train till today... Almost whole week... Wahahaha... Let me recap about it...
1st day
As usual... Went for attachment first... Then went to school... But this time with such a big bag... Was thinking will the MRT people think I'm mad... LOL! Or EVEN TERRORIST! LOL! Then leave office late cause need to send something to the NMT person in charge... Zzz...
Then took the train... Then meet up with darling at YCK mrt... Then on the way to school in train saw Alvin... LOL! With the pillow... So damn funny! Then reach YCK MRT and waited for darling.. Then we went off to school when she reached... LOL! She like saying "sorry" to me... =.=" Bah! Then as usual.. Reach bandroom setup clar and play... Zzzz... Play till 910pm then got break lah! I was like holding my bladder since i dismiss from work till then... Then I rushed to the loo after the announcement of break... LOL! =X
Then actually everyone went too! XD Then as usual... Ira... Was trying to step on my foot again.. Zzzz... Well, this time she succeeded... =.=" Then I can't do anything... But chase her and tried stepping hers... But I stop after a few times... LOL! Then practice continue till 10pm... Then we had sectionals after we've settled our stuff.. WEnt to the stadium and train intonation.. Well, can say that it's a good practice! GOod JOB SARAH! LOL! Like Sarah know my blog link like that... Bah! After the intonation, we had our individual part "sectional".. Wee... Daisy conduct us... Or should i say clap? LOL! =P
After that... About 1+am we went to bath and everyone was screaming in the loo cause of the roach.. YEAH! I'm the who so call start the screaming... Not I scream lah.. LOL! =D Marj, Has screamed... LOL! Where's Ira? Sleeping... LOL! She really sleep very early... Both night slept before all of us... Haiz... Never mind.. =D After bath, went to stadium... Jiexin and I did exercise... We're mad lah... LOL! Nothing better to do...
Then we also walk around the school.. LOL! School tour... Woohoo~ Then after that... Everyone is tired.. All return back to the "bulk" and sleep... 3am... LOL!
2nd day
Everyone was tired and everything... Woke up by FAHMI'S SMS to EVERYONE! except JIexin... zzz... think she too tired... even my darling woke up lah... LOL! Then I woke up liao... I go poke man... Wah rao... She no reaction de lah... Then everyone laugh at me... -.- Bah! Never mind... Waahahaha... XD
Then Leon told us that... Daisy yesterday night almost hug jiexin lah... Then we were like "woo~~" LOL Super funny.. =X I know jiexin dun like us saying about all these..
We went to bath and ate breakfast at MAC... All go press the "wall"... LOL! All short of money... Wah rao... DARLING! You everytime say no money! Inside so much money lah! Roar! Zzzzz.... Wahahaha! I then broke lor... =X OKay... Then after that... We order all the stuff to eat... Angeline fell sick already... So after orchestra I asked her to go home early... Haiz... Then ANNA PS ME AGAIN! Roar... Zzz... Then after lunch, we went to the playground... LOL! JIexin and I played the swing... LOL! We're like small kids... Like monkey too... LOL! As usual, they start the muscular man thingy.. Haiz... Sian.. I'm sick of it liao lah... Haiz..
Then Darling was jumping at one of the thingy I don't know what is it called... Then marj don't dare to cross... So funny lah... XD Then has, jiexin and darling was jumping on it together... LOL! The scene was so funny sia... After that was sectional... It was okay today... Rafflesia didn't go at very fast speed... XD Wahahaa! Maybe I asked him to go slow? and said again? LOL! Wahahaha! Was having part sectional before that... Then too hot went into the block... Then asked darling to play with us... Cause I want to hear for 1st clar ma... =X Since darling also like nothing to do? =X
After that, was woodwinds combine sectionals with laoshi... Okay lah... Winds sound nice... Except sax? LOL! Oopsy... Lalalalaa~ Bleah.. =P Then break then everyone practice.. till 7pm... But darling got to go when we're playing Rhapsody... So I pei her go back take her stuff lor... THen "sent" her to the stairs near the gate there... Asked her to guess what song will the band be playing when I reach bandroom... XD both of us said "Colas"... LOL! Then she said this to me... "thanks for helping me and everything... I love you... muacks... " Then I was... *Stun for 3 secs* Then... "Oh... Okay.. Bye..." LOL! So funny lah... She also abit stun... LOL!
Then went back to practice they really playing colas liao... Wahaha... But I went in they already finished playing once... Zzz... Then never mind lor.. XD bah... Then after prac was steamboat... Zzz... Helped get food all that... Went into the guys toilet and get lah...WTH man... Haiz... Whatever... I also went in before.. IN secondary school... LOL! Was doing prefect duty.. WEnt in to check whether gt ppl inside smoking or trying to skip national athem... LOL! back to the topic... Then after preparing the food... We wanted to have sectionals... Then Meiting they all back liao.. Then we went out to eat... XD
So many food to eat.. Ryan was the chef for the soup base pots... XD So nice lah... XD Lalalalaa~ After that super tired... Then pushed has and jiexin on the trolley.. XD LOL! ONe round the school... Then has pushed me and jiexin round the stadium once.. And jiexin pushed has and I around stadium once too... LOL! Then sent Jiexin to MRT... Then went back to school... Went to bath... Then pei Esther to bathroom again... Cause she don't want be alone... -.-" In the end, YiHui and Meiting also went... LOL!
Meiting bath damn fast... Like go in just rinse her body and come out.. LOL! Bah! Whatever! Then I spotted a spider doing its web lah... So cool lah.. Then I was staring at it till all of them finish bathing... LOL! Then went back to "bulk"... Then has say want to practice so went with her... Leon came along... and marj... marj was sleepy but too full to sleep.. So tag along... Then teach has abit then played ensemble piece with Leon... Then Marj and daisy is our "clapping" machine... LOL! XD
After that, all went back to bulk and sleep liao... this time slept at 1+am... XD Meiting woke me up at 2am to ask me about the number of players... LOL! Then I blur blur... End up went into msn ask Esther help me tell Meiting... =/ Whatever... XD Then chatted abit with Leon... Then I went back to sleep... XD Super cold lah... Zzz....
OH ya.. Forget... THe whole band think that Fahmi and Hasniza really attach sia! Nice! Wahaha! We are power! Woohoo~
3rd Day
Then woke up at 7am... Didn't saw Leon on chair and Daisy still sleeping... So I went to sleep again... Then woke up at 9am... Saw Leon on the chair... And was shock to see Daisy staring at me... Then I cover my head and tried to sleep abit more... Wahaha! =X Then went bathing with Has and Ira... Then went back to bulk... Saw Rahdiah on the way back... She's going to bath... Then went I'm back... saw Esther's missed call... So... go find her and pei her go bath again... LOL! When we are there.. Rahdiah was still bathing lah.. Zz... So long.. =X Wahahaha... We leave earlier than her lah... Though she came out earlier than Esther... then went to bulk... Get ready to go off... for practice...
Had some bread and biscuit before we head for practice with all our "barang barang" ... XD Practice was super fast today.. And the trumpeters has improved alot during yesterday's sectional... XD WEe... XD good thing... hope they will maintain or if they can... improve to become better! XD wahaha... oopsy.. lalalaaa~ Then after practice, went to AMK HUB to eat lunch with Suki... XD She never go before.. So pei her... Ate at mos burger... she damn funny lah.. XD
Then went home with Daisy... He told me that previous night he keep turning left and right.. And on his right is jiexin, left is my darling... then he turn left he "touched" my darling hand then he turn right, then when he turn right he saw jiexin's face right in front of his... then he turn to sleep upright... LOL! so damn funy lah... I was trying to picture him doing that lor... LOL!
So ya... After that came home... Then see spider again.. Zzzzzzzz.. This time it was on my bed... Damn it... !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*( Killed it... But i still don't want sleep on my bed... Then I came to study room... wanted to sleep.. but think i do this super duper long post first before i sleep... wahahaa... yeah... Okay lah... I go sleep liao... wahahaa! See ya peeps in band on tues!!! See ya tml DARLING! wahaha! =X
No comments:
Post a Comment