Woohoo~ Going to be very busy and tight on my schedules already... I might not be attending lots of Saturday practice liao... So much so for Saturday practice.. Damn it... Stupid... Cause I need to prepare for NDP... My company is involve in it... Can't mention much... Later I kena sue... LOL! Sian... Birthday need to do work... WORK FULL DAY SOMEMORE! Damn it man... Haiz...
There go my Saturdays~~~ *Soul gone* I'm so looking forward for the camp later... But... So little staying back for both night lah... So sad.. Haiz... Sian-ed... Darling, Angeline and Man only stay for tonight... Then Saturday night they leaving for home.. Haiz... Siansation... LOL! XD
Then only me, Ira, Has staying back for both nights... Sian... Roar... Later got trial run sia.. Don't know till what time... AND I haven't get shampoo, body form and extension cable yet! Roar... Don't know sia... Hope I no need go back to IBP... If not I've to bring my "barang barang" over which is so ugly lah.. Zzz...
Okay lah.. I go get busy first... NO PAY YET!! ROAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment